It is one thing to know that a product, mobile app or website has usability challenges, and quite another to know exactly what needs to be done to resolve these user experience problems.
By capturing how users & customers actually interact with the product, mobile device or software, Akendi helps to diagnose weaknesses in usability and pinpoint the priority areas for design improvements and innovations.
Lab, Mobile & Remote Website Usability Testing
After consultation with you to understand your research objectives, we will create a usability test plan and testing protocol that the research will follow. We recruit end users, arrange test facilities, coordinate test sessions and record both quantitative and qualitative metrics and behavioural observations.
Website Usability Testing Process
Methods that we typically use include:
- Structured one-on-one sessions with customers and users
- Observing users as they attempt to complete tasks using the product, (mobile) website or mobile apps (iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, etc)
- Recording users’ interactions, keystrokes, clicks, qualitative feedback
- Remote Usability Testing sessions to reach various audiences
- Usability Testing of hardware devices and mobile (web) applications
- Sessions can be conducted in English or French (other languages upon request)
User Experience Design Recommendations
We will analyze the test results to identify root causes of usability issues. These will be provided in a comprehensive report with prioritized design recommendations for usability improvements.
Please email Shaun Illingworth, Managing Director at email@example.com or 1.866.585.1660 x0 for questions and more information about how our experts help optimize your user experience design, digital product design, physical product design, or wayfinding & signage.