Mobile UX & Usability Testing
Its one thing to know that a mobile app, device or mobile website has usability issues, and quite another to know exactly what needs to be done to solve the problems.
By capturing how users and customers actually behave while interacting with the mobile apps, Akendi helps to diagnose weaknesses in usability and pinpoint the user experience design areas for improvement.
Testing the Mobile User Experience
After consultation with you to understand your business and research objectives, we will create a moblie usability test plan and protocol that will guide the research. We then recruit actual end users from your target audience, arrange for test facilities, coordinate test sessions, and record both quantitative and qualitative results and behavioural observations during the sessions.
Mobile usability testing methods that we use include:
- Structured one-on-one sessions with customers and users
- Observing users as they attempt to complete tasks using the mobile website or mobile apps (iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, Android)
- Recording users’ interactions, keystrokes, taps, clicks, qualitative feedback.
- Remote Mobile Usability Testing sessions to reach various audiences.
- Testing of mobile devices and mobile applications
- Sessions can be conducted in various languages, including English and French.
We analyze the usability test data to identify root causes of mobile user experience design issues. These will be provided in a comprehensive report with prioritized recommendations for mobile UX design improvements.
Please email Shaun Illingworth, Managing Director at email@example.com or 1.866.585.1660 x0 for questions and more information about how we help test for and optimize your user experience design, digital product design, physical product design, or wayfinding & signage.