Consumers are tough customers: high expectations, short attention spans, and a propensity to spread the word when products displease them. To be truly market-ready, consumer products today must fully satisfy the consumers’ needs and expectations. Those requirements can be gathered only through expert user research and analysis.
From software, mobile and hardware user interface design to the design of retail spaces, service experiences, and brand identities, Akendi is expert in helping consumer product companies to deliver a wholly satisfying customer experience.
We can help you to ensure that your target consumers are:
- Emotionally attracted to your brand through effective identity design
- Able to easily purchase your products through effective retail space design – including both bricks and mortar and online spaces
- Attracted to your product through on-target interface and packaging design
- Pleased with the product’s use and functionality
- Satisfied when they contact your company for service and support
- Likely to purchase again, upgrade, and recommend your product
Consumer Experience Design Projects
Consumer products that we provided experience design for include:
- Consumer Electronics
- Personal care appliances
- Mobile computing
- Service Industry
- Hospitality Industry
Customer Research & Usability Design Services
To learn more, read about the Akendi service that is most relevant to your consumer product:
Please email Shaun Illingworth, Managing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.866.585.1660 x0 for questions and more information about how we help optimize your user experience design, digital product design, physical product design or wayfinding & signage.